Reserve Officer’s Training Corps Building



1923-1945 Reserve Officers’ Training Corps
Originally the Boiler House



In 1914 with the completion of the heating and power plant on Washington Street, the old heating plant building (Boiler House) on the central campus was used for some time as an engineering laboratory. In 1923 it was turned over to the Reserve Officers’ Training Corps as a center for their activities. ROTC remained in the building until 1942.