College of Dental Surgery and Homeopathic Medicine
From 1875 to 1877 the west Professors’ House on North University was used as the first home of the College of Dental Surgery and the Homeopathic Medicine College. In 1877 the Dental College moved to the east Professors’ House on South University.
In 1879 an addition was made behind the Professors’ House and it became the hospital for the Homeopathic Medical College. It was used until 1899 when the Homeopathic Hospital moved into its new quarters on Catherine Street. The North University building was taken over by the Department of Pathology for three years, thereafter, from 1903 to 1915, by the Department of Psychology.
A Homeopathic Hospital was built onto the rear of the Homeopathic Medical College